I am currently a second-year PhD student in Electrical&Computer Engineering at the University of Florida supervised by Prof.Shuo Wang. I received the B.Sc. degree from Hunan University, China, in 2018, the M.Sc. degree from Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, in 2021, all in Electrical Engineering.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Wechat: huang96819. Google Scholar as well as Linkedin.
Reviewer for: IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, IET Power Electronics, etc.
Modeling and reduction of conducted and radiated EMI for power electronics converters, Wireless charging, Magnetic components and modeling and control of power electronics converters, etc.
- Q. Huang, Y. Yang, Z. Ma, Y. Lai, and S. Wang, “ Transformer Structure of Bifilar Primary Winding with Advanced Common Mode Noise Attenuation Performance for Isolated DC-DC Converters,” 2023 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), Orlando, FL, USA, 2023.
- Z. Ma, Y. Lai, Y. Yang, Q. Huang, and S. Wang, “ Review of Radiated EMI Modeling and Mitigation Techniques in Power Electronics Systems,” 2023 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), Orlando, FL, USA, 2023.
- Z. Ma, Q. Huang, Y. Yang, and S. Wang, “ A Wireless Charging and NFC Integration Technique Based on High-frequency Impedance Characterization of Wireless Charging Coils,” 2023 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), Orlando, FL, USA, 2023.
- Y. Lai, Y. Yang, Z. Ma, Q. Huang, S. Wang, and Z. Luo” Development of Simulation Prediction Techniques for Low Frequency Emissions,” 2023 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), Orlando, FL, USA, 2023.
- H. Chen, T. Shi, Q. Huang, X. Xiang, C. Li, W. Li, X. He, “An impedance-based islanding detection method for DC microgrid with multiple distributed generators,” in CSEE Journal of Power and Energy Systems, doi: 10.17775/CSEEJPES.2022.00020.
- Q. Huang, H. Chen, X. Xiang, C. Li, W. Li, and X. He, “Islanding detection with positive feedback of selected frequency for DC microgrid systems,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 36, no. 10, pp. 11800–11817, Oct. 2021.
- H. Chen, Q. Huang, W. Li, X. Xiang, H. Luo and X. He, “An Impedance-Based Islanding Detection Method for DC Microgrids with multiple DGs,” 2020 4th International Conference on HVDC (HVDC), Xi’an, China, 2020, pp. 1025-1030.
- Q. Huang, C. Li, H. Yang; Y. Dong, W. Li, X. He, W. Zhang, J. Han, “Islanding Detection Methods Based on Self-oscillation of Particular Frequency in DC Distribution Systems,” 2020 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), New Orleans, LA, USA, 2020, pp. 574-580.
- S. Wang, and Q. Huang, “Transformer Structure with Bifilar Windings,” US Patent, pending.
- S. Wang, Z. Ma and Q. Huang, “Wireless Charging and Near-field Communication (NFC) Integration,” US Patent, pending.
- W. Li, Q. Huang, C. Li, H. Yang, X. Gu, M. Chen, H. Yang, X. He, “Method for dc islanding detection based on positive feedback of bus voltage at specific frequency,” US Patent, pending.
- Outstanding Graduates (Master), Zhejiang University, 2021
- Scholarship of MPS, endowed by Monolithic Power Systems(MPS) Corporation, 2020
- Excellent student of Zhejiang University, Zhejiang University, 2019, 2020
- Scholarship of Mitsubishi Electric, endowed by Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, 2019
- Outstanding Graduates (Bachelor), Hunan University, 2018
- Second Prize of National Undergraduate Electronic Design Contest (Renesas Cup), 2017
- Merit Student of Hunan University, Hunan University, 2015, 2016, 2017